We promote women’s health, fitness and competitive spirit through bicycle racing. We’re one of the largest women’s cycling teams in the Pacific Northwest; with approximately 50 members, our team is a veritable force whenever the rubber meets the road, the track and the dirt.
• Support and provide women’s cycling and racing opportunities
• Development of new riders while also building a strong and experienced elite team
• Provide mentorship for women of all ages to live a healthy and active life
• Be ambassadors of the sport and of our sponsors
• Be community leaders and superb examples of active lifestyles
"Women’s Club of the Year" four times, including most recently for the 2016 cycling year.
We’re a significant and successful team that never forgets to have fun. Our roster welcomes new riders, developing racers and additions to our elite team. Learn more about joining our team.